The design elements of the guest bathroom are finally coming together and it’s getting clearer each day that she (yes, it’s a she) is going to be one fine beauty.
- Tub, toilet, sink, and faucets – purchased and delivered (Bain Depot)
- Shower – purchased and picked up (Decor 25)
- Dresser slash future vanity – purchased and picked up in Toronto (West Elm)
- Lighting – purchased and delivered (Restoration Hardware)
- Tiles – selected and partially purchased (Olympia Tile, La Tuilerie)
- Vanity quartz countertop – measured and ordered (Moruzzi)
- Door – purchased and awaiting pickup (Home Depot) - yes folks, we need a new door. Ours was only 24 inches wide – honestly can’t figure out why. No new tub will be fittin in there, so new door it is.
Only a few things remain:
- accessories: towel holder/hooks/shelves, toilet paper holder,
- picking a paint color
- Doing all the work!
I’ve put together a little mood board for you to get an idea of my plans for the bathroom. I don’t know about you but I’ve been swooning over these tiles ever since I picked up the samples. The floor tile looks like wood (but it’s ceramic) and the large tile for the shower walls looks like marble (but it’s porcelain) – soooo purdy!!!
What do you think?